NUTRITION PER SERVING
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 wild salmon fillets (100g each)
- 1 tsp. spices for salmon
- 7 oz. (200g) sugar snaps
- 1 litre of boiling water
- 8 oz. (250g) of cooked quinoa
- 2 handfuls fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
- In the meantime cut the peppers into strips. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and stir-fry the pepper for 5 min.
- Place the salmon on a tray covered with baking paper, season with spices and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place snow peas in a colander and pour over the boiling water, then add the snow peas and quinoa to the peppers and heat up for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Chop parsley and chives and mix into the quinoa. Serve as a side with the salmon.