NUTRITION PER SERVING
• 8oz. (225g) penne
• 14 oz. (400g) chicken breast,
• 1 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1 cup (250ml) single soy cream
• 3 tsp. harissa paste (or more to
• 14 oz. (400g) spinach, roughly
• 7 oz. (200g) cherry toms
- Cook the penne according to instructions
on the packaging. Once cooked drain and set aside.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in
a large pan over medium heat and cook the chicken until browned and cooked through (about 5-7 mins)
- Add in the cream and harissa paste into the pan and mix well with the chicken. Then add in the spinach in batches, cover with a lid and cook until wilted.
- When adding the last batch of spinach also add in the tomatoes. Cook for another 2 mins before adding in the cooked penne.
- Stir well and heat for another 1-2 mins. Serve hot with freshly ground black pepper.