This is a recipe which I have always relied on when I have gotten some way protein powder as it is quick and easy to make, requiring very little equipment. I sometimes like to add other things, but I thought to keep it simple this time around just requiring 3 ingredients and topped with anything your heart desires.
- Calories – 337
- Carbohydrates – 35 g
- Protein – 40 g
- Fats – 4 g
- 1 1/2 Servings – Whey Protein Powder
- 2 – Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup (63 ml) – Milk
- Favourite fruit (Optional) – Banana in this case
- 1 tbsp – Plant-Based Oil
- Bowl/Measuring Jug
- Frying pan
- Get all equipment and ingredients together
- Throw ingredients 1-3 in the bowl/measuring jug in that order, create a funnel in the middle of the whey protein powder, crack the eggs in it and pour the milk in it.
- Blend the mixture using your whisk or fork until it reaches your desired consistency add more milk or protein powder to your satisfaction.
- Pour tablespoon of oil into the fry pan, heat it at medium heat until the oil is more fluid and spread it around the frying pan.
- Pour pancake mixture into frying pan, cook pancake on each side for 45-90 seconds depending on the heat of frying pan.
- Keep doing step 5 until mixture is finished and at the end top off with your favourite fruit and extras. I personally add the peanut and banana as seen above.
I have been eating this for breakfast for the past few days and have been satisfied in terms of feeling full and taste. I am currently using MyWellness Superior Whey Protein which I will do a review on Sunday.