What’s up guys! Oyisa here. I started Fitness As Tradition as a blog for me to document my fitness journey in 2017. I focused on myself, but I soon realised that health and fitness is greater than me and there are great people like you that have their own inspiring fitness journeys that will inspire more people in living a healthy lifestyle.
MISSION AND VISION
It has been found that since there is so much information that has been introduced into the fitness industry by anyone who has some sort of experience, qualification or passion in fitness, it has become very difficult to find what you’re looking for in the simplest and easiest way. Fitness As Tradition was created with this in mind and the following resembles the principles by which all content that is provided is based upon:
The ultimate mission is to become the greatest fitness influence in South Africa and the categories of this mission will be:
- To be the go-to information platform for anything related to a healthy lifestyle.
- To be the reason people begin or return to their fitness journeys.
- To inspire and drive a positive mindset in life and fitness.
To achieve this mission, a vision has been set out that looks to involve everyone that is a fitness enthusiast who carries the same passion:
- REFLECT: To inspire people to think deeply on where they are mentally and physically, but also look back to see how far they’ve come.
- REDEFINE: To inspire people to define SMART goals and change their dreams into goals through motivation and mindset re-calibration.
- REFOCUS: To inspire people to focus their attention and resources on the redefined goals towards their mental and physical fitness and confidence.
If you feel that you’ve got any mindset, training and nutrition tips to share or you have a fitness product you want to be reviewed, please take the time to fill in the contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.